Website Resolve Counselling Services Canada
Reporting to the Board of Directors, the Executive Director (ED) provides progressive strategic and operational leadership to all aspects of the organization and directs the achievement of strategic, financial, and operating outcomes set by the Board and aligned with the Agency’s Vision, Mission and Principles.
Resolve Counselling Services Canada is a not-for-profit agency, a registered charity and a member agency of both the United Way of Kingston, Frontenac, Lennox & Addington and the United Way of Hastings & Prince Edward County, funded by a combination of community, and government sources. Resolve offers counselling to individuals, children & youth, families, groups, and employers:
- Counselling & Community Services (Individual & Family Counselling)
- Credit & Financial Counselling Services
- Consulting & Education Services
- Employee Counselling Services (FSEAP)
Resolve’s head office is in Kingston with satellite offices in Belleville, Brockville, Cornwall, Gananoque, Napanee, Ottawa, Smiths Falls, Sydenham, Verona, and Whitby.
Strategic Focus Areas: Business Development, Investing in People & Organizational Development; Infrastructure and Technology Revitalisation; and Sustainability through a Competitive and Robust Business Approach.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- A leader with significant clinical knowledge and business experience; adept at embracing and managing change;
- An effective and engaging Communicator, skilled at relationship and partnership building, trusted by staff and partners.
- A critical thinker and creative problem solver capable of working with others to find new approaches to organizational challenges.
- Knowledgeable & Experienced in Advocacy, Strategic Development and Risk Management
- Experienced in Operational Planning and Execution, including all aspects of business planning and implementation, operating within both budgets and revenue targets.
- Experienced in Managing staff, and staff teams.
- Experience managing in a unionized environment an asset
- A Master’s Degree in Social Work, Counselling, Health Administration or Equivalent, and membership in a related professional discipline.
- Proficiency in English is essential, proficiency in a second language (French preferred) an asset
Interested candidates are encouraged to submit their resume to Allen Prowse at: email@example.com 613-389-1108
PDF Version: EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR
We thank all applicants for their interest, but only those selected for an interview shall be contacted.
PALMER & ASSOCIATES
“EXECUTIVE SEARCH PROFESSIONALS”
Venture Business Centre
556 O’Connor Dr. Kingston, ON K7P 1N3
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org