Website Resolve Counselling Services Canada.
POSTING DATE: April 16, 2021
POSTING NUMBER: 20210407
TITLE: Permanent Full Time Therapist: EAP Program, Individual and Family Counselling program, Child and Youth Program
HOURS OF WORK: 35 HOURS PER WEEK
LOCATION: KINGSTON and NAPANEE OFFICE
SUMMARY OF DUTIES:
Resolve Counselling Services Canada is currently seeking a Full Time Therapist, offering counselling in the EAP, Child and Youth and Individual and Family Counselling Program. Schedule flexibility and evening work is required. This program requires providing counselling to individuals, couples and families. Counselling experience with children and youth required. This position may also be responsible for providing Critical Incident Debriefing, Workshops, and other program support as required.
- Strong computer and documentation skills
- Good time management skills
- Strong clinical skills
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- The ability to establish rapport and trust with clients, sometimes under difficult circumstances.
- Counselling experience with children and youth required
- M.S.W. or MA in Counselling Psychology, or equivalent graduate degree
- Bilingualism (French-English) is preferred
- Valid driver’s license
- Successful completion of vulnerable sector CPIC is a requirement
- Five years of clinical experience an asset, plus the on-going participation in continuing education
- Membership in a related professional association is required and must bemaintained
Thank you for your interest in Resolve Counselling Services Canada. Please note that only those being interviewed
will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org