“Our mission is to provide quality counselling and support in order to encourage individual and family strengths.”
About Resolve Counselling Services Canada
Resolve Counselling Services Canada has programs providing services and information to more than 12,000 people in 2011/12.
In most cases, there is a waiting period to see a counsellor. Wait times exist due to funding restraints. Our funding comes from several sources. One is client fees.
The ability to pay is not a barrier to receiving counselling. Need cannot be assessed in this manner.
Our Family and Youth Counselling programs are funded by United Way, client fees and generous donations such as yours.
A donation of $1 per day provides:
- a family with communication issues a way to learn to listen and appreciate their differences
- a couple the opportunity to work on a relationship that has evolved into something unfamiliar
- a teenager a safe place to discuss peer pressure, relationships, and their feelings
- a single parent a chance to learn how to cope with doing it all
- a positive summer experience for a child experiencing social, emotional, and/or behavioural difficulties
- group activities and discussions to help children improve self-esteem, build confidence, and develop problem solving and leadership skills.
Donations to Resolve Counselling Services Canada are greatly appreciated and the donor receives a charitable donation receipt.
To donate, please click on the button below to Donate through CanadaHelps.org