Resolve Counselling Services Canada, an organization which provides counselling services to individuals and families across our community has been registered as an Official Charity Partner in the Tamarack Ottawa Race Weekend to raise funds for our Caring Dads Program.
Caring Dads is a group program focused on helping families by supporting fathers. The fathers we support are individuals who are at risk of being, or have been, abusive or neglectful towards their children or children’s mother. Our view is that fathers love their children and yet some fathers struggle with showing this love. That’s why one of the primary aims of the program is to help fathers understand how important they are and how they can impact their children in healthy or unhealthy ways.
The program covers many different topics about fathering while linking them back to the three fundamental relationships a father has:
- His relationship with his children,
- His relationship with his children’s mother (whether or not they are in a romantic relationship or are co-parenting), and
- His relationship with himself.
Every child deserves to experience the love and support of both of their parents and this is where you can help!
Our goal is to raise $10,000. Can you help?
If you are in a position to be able to make a donation, we invite you to make a tax-deductible gift through the link below and it will take you to the charity search engine where you will search for the Resolve Counselling Services Canada – Caring Dads page to donate.
Once you have arrived at the page, please follow these steps:
- In the search for a team name bar, type: Resolve and hit enter or click on the magnifying glass.
- This will populate the Resolve Counselling Services Canada – Caring Dads Program option.
Please click the blue donate button beside: Resolve Counselling Services Canada – Caring Dads.
- This will take you to the Caring Dads page.
- At the top, please select one of the donation amount buttons and fill out your donation information. In the personal message field, please feel free to provide an individual comment.
- Once you have filled in all of your donation information, please click the green “donate now” button.
If you are unable to give but still want to help, please share the link with others who may wish to support the Caring Dads Program.
This campaign is successful because of people just like you. It encompasses friends, families, co-workers, neighbours and caring organizations in communities across Canada.