Resolve believes that all people, including those living with disabilities, are provided with equal and equitable opportunities and that their Human Rights are respected.
Resolve advocates that everyone that they support direct their own planning, have their decisions respected and have their voices heard.
As part of these beliefs, Resolve promotes equality, equity, inclusion and the right to self-determination for all its clients.
While you are a client of Resolve Counselling Services Canada,
you have the right to:
- Be safe (physically, emotionally, and culturally) at our offices and in your home and community. https://resolvecounselling.org/accessibility-plan/
- Question information you are given.
- Be informed about your options.
- Make choices about what you want to do unless it is harmful to others.
- To make decisions about service and participation, including the right to set new goals or alternatively the right to refuse or discontinue service or participation
- Be treated with dignity, respect, and without discrimination wherever you go.
- Stand up for yourself; including the right to make a complaint. https://resolvecounselling.org/about-us/formal-complaints-policy-procedure/
- Have relationships with people you care about.